LAST UPDATED: May 3rd, 2023 | BY:
There are 48 million Americans who suffer from hearing loss, with the majority of these people being older adults. According to the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, nearly one-third of Americans aged 65-74 have difficulty hearing. This number increases to half by age 75. There is growing evidence that hearing loss is a serious national health problem. Studies have shown it to be linked with depression and a decline in memory and concentration.
Hearing aids could be beneficial to an estimated 28.8 million Americans. However, you will need to have a hearing aid fitted in person by an audiologist. This hear glow hearing aid reviews will extensively discuss Hear Glow, its features, and why you should choose it as your preferred hearing aid.
How Hearing Aids Work
Before you shop for hearing aids, it is essential to understand how they work. Hearing loss is mainly caused by tiny hair cells in the inner ear irreparably damaged due to loud noises, aging, disease, genetics, or medication.
Hearing aids can take over when hair cells become damaged. All hearing aids have three parts:
- Microphone: This microphone detects sound in the environment and converts it into a digital signal.
- Amplifier: Digitally selectively amplifies sounds.
- Speaker or receiver: Amplifying sound at the right level for your ears.
Understanding the workings of hearing aids will give you an understanding of various technology features and functions.
Although we used the term “amplified”, you can compare hearing amplifiers with hearing aids and see that they are different.
Overview of Hear Glow
HearGlow, a hearing aid company, advertises very affordable prices compared to the market and specializes in hearing aids for people with mild to moderate hearing loss. All three models of HearGlow are designed for those with this hearing loss.
The company ships worldwide and offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. This means you can always get your money back within 30 days if you do not like the hearing aid.
One of HearGlow’s founders, Kim Davies, traveled the world to find the best hearing aids available. He then integrated those features into HearGlow’s business structure. As a result, the company can offer cutting-edge devices at affordable prices. Read on to learn more about Hear Glow so you can make an informed purchase decision.
What's The Hear Glow Invisible Hearing Aid?
The Hear Glow invisible hearing device is a small hearing aid that fits comfortably into your ear. It is for people with mild to severe hearing loss (20 to 110 decibels). The advanced technology used in the amplifier amplifies sounds to make them explicit.
Hear Glow invisible hearing aid device’s most prominent feature is its size. It is so small people won’t even notice it from the front.
Hear Glow: Why Do You Need It?
Most people experience hearing loss due to aging. But did you know that 1 in 3 people aged 65-74 has some hearing loss? Unfortunately, many people don’t realize how dangerous it is to let deafness go untreated.
A hearing loss can seriously impact one’s ability to do everyday activities such as talking with friends, watching movies, and reminding them of appliances. In addition, it can cause long-term health problems and even mental disorders.
Hear Glow may assist you if you have difficulty hearing conversations in restaurants or with friends and family. Hear Glow can be used for mild or severe hearing loss. It can amplify the sound around you, so you can hear clearly what others are saying.
Hear Glow has an intelligent noise reduction, wind suppression, and a loud noise block. This not only improves your hearing but also protects it against damage from loud sounds. Hear Glow’s small size makes it ideal for people who don’t want people seeing them wearing hearing aid.
Features Of Hear Glow Hearing Aid
Below are some of the amazing features of the Hear Glow hearing aid:
- Hear Glow invisible hearing device is small and powerful.
- The hearing device can separate sounds like TV, music, and speech so you can hear clearly.
- The device has a built-in microphone that will record sounds from the surrounding environment.
- The amplifier will convert the incoming sound into digital codes. The amplified signals are then converted into digital code to be delivered to your ears.
- The device can adjust the sound according to your preferences. The volume dial allows you to adjust the volume quickly.
- Hear Glow uses Zinc A-10 batteries. The battery will last approximately 1-2 weeks. This type of battery can be purchased at your local supermarket or pharmacy.
- To fit your ears, you can also choose from various sizes, including small, medium, and large.
Where To Buy Hear Glow Hearing Aid?
You might visit the official retail store to find the best price on HearGlow Invisible Hearing devices. Also, Amazon is the best place to buy Hear Glow as you stand little chance of buying fake from Amazon.
Price Of Hear Glow Hearing Aid
HearGlow recognizes that many people won’t seek treatment for their hearing loss because it is too expensive. So the company’s mission is to offer affordable hearing aids to its customers.
Hear Glow’s X1 hearing device starts at $99.95. This is significantly lower than the starting price of some of its competitors. It can keep its prices low without sacrificing quality, but it also cuts out the middleman. There are no brick-and-mortar shops or doctor salaries that it has to pay.
- Price: Hear Glow’s price is comparatively lower than its competitors. Also, the product offers great value for money. HearGlow’s most affordable model is the X1 Hearing. It comes with color-coded hearing instruments for each ear. The normal price is $399.95, but they are often reduced to as low as $99.95. The X2 Discreet model is an available skin tone, making it more discreet. This model is the most sought-after by the company, and its prices are as low as $149.95. The company’s current most advanced model, the X3 Digital, features digital sound processing and feedback cancellation. Prices range from $699.95 to $249.95, but they are often discounted up to $3999.95.
- Free Shipping Worldwide: The free shipping policy makes it appealing to customers. HearGlow offers free shipping for all orders, domestically and internationally. If your order is delivered by USPS or Canada Post, Royal Mail, Australia Post, or Australia Post, it will usually arrive within 10-15 days. Orders from the rest of the world will take between 15 and 20 days to arrive.
- Styles Available: There are different styles available for customers to choose from. HearGlow has three types of hearing aids: X1 Hearing, X2 Discreet, and X3 Digital. All three styles can be worn in the ear for the best discreet appearance. You can also choose from three sizes of earbuds so that you can find the best fit for your ears.
- Limited Selection: Hear Glow only offers three types of hearing aids. While each has its unique benefits, there aren’t many options overall. In addition, HearGlow only offers options for mild to moderate hearing loss. If your hearing loss is more severe, HearGlow may not have the right hearing aid.
Things To Note Before Your Purchase Hear Glow Hearing Aid
It takes some time to get used to hearing aids. As you get used to the amplification, your listening skills will improve. You will notice a difference in your voice when you have a hearing aid.
These are some things to keep in mind when you first use a hearing aid.
- Hearing Aids will not restore your normal hearing. They can amplify soft sounds to improve your hearing.
- Take your time getting used to the hearing aid. However, you will adjust faster to the amplified sounds the more you use them.
- Use the hearing aid in a variety of environments. You will hear a different sound in each environment.
- Get support and stay positive. Your success with your hearing aid will depend on your willingness to practice and your support from family and friends. A support group is a group that helps people with hearing loss and those who are new to hearing aids.
- Return for a follow-up. Specialists might include one or more follow-up visits in their fees. This is a great opportunity to make adjustments to your hearing aid and ensure it’s working as best as possible.
Wearing hearing aids regularly and taking care of them will make them more effective. Your goal is to find a hearing aid that you are comfortable with that improves your ability to hear and communicate.
Frequently Asked Questions About Hear Glow Invisible Hearing Aid
Here are some frequently asked questions users have asked about hearing aids and hear glow:
Q1. Is it necessary to have a hearing test?
You don’t need to have a hearing test to use HearGlow hearing aids. HearGlow hearing aids are designed to accommodate the most common hearing loss types and can be adjusted according to your hearing loss.
Q2. What type of batteries are used and how long do they last?
HearGlow ITC’s hearing devices use Zinc A-10 batteries. This is the smallest battery available. They last approximately 1-2 weeks if used frequently. You can buy A-10 batteries at pharmacies, supermarkets, and drugstores. Another option is to purchase batteries at an official retail store.
Q3. Is this going to fit my ears?
Every hearing aid comes with three sizes of earbuds: small, medium, and large. This allows 99% of our customers to find the right fit. HearGlow, a hearing aid company, advertises very affordable prices compared to the market and specializes in hearing aids for people with mild to moderate hearing loss. All three models of HearGlow are designed for those with this hearing loss.
Q4. How long can hearing aids last?
The life expectancy of hearing aids is between 3-7 years. However, some people may have them last longer. Hearing aid batteries can last only 3-14 days before they need to be replaced. However, replacing hearing aid batteries is easy and affordable.
Your hearing aid will significantly enhance your hearing by amplifying soft sounds. We have extensively reviewed Hear Glow hearing aid and we hope it will help you make your purchase.