LAST UPDATED: May 3rd, 2023 | BY:
Lexie hearing aids are a wonderful alternative for individuals searching for lightweight hearing aids that they can wear every day. Its sleek and discreet design fits comfortably in the ear.
They’re made with cutting-edge technology that provides exceptional sound quality, comfort, and ease of use. You can enjoy crystal clear conversations in any environment without having to worry about background noise or other distractions.
Once you purchase these hearing aids, you will access easy, quick, and satisfactory customer service.
Should you consider buying Lexie hearing aids? Below is a breakdown of the pros and cons of these inexpensive yet durable pair of hearing aids.
About The Brand Lexie
The origin of Lexie Hearing Aids is from hearX Group, which is known to be Lexi’s parent company.
The firm is based in South Africa but has offices in the United States to handle customer care, manufacturing, and shipping.
The Lexie business began through hearing testing software used by one million people worldwide.
The Flagship Model Of Lexie Hearing Aid
Lexie Lumen Hearing Aids
Lexie is known for offering the only model- the Lexie Lumen Hearing Aids. It comes in several colors.
It is an FDA-approved device with directional microphones, so you can focus on what matters most while reducing background noise.
And because Lexie Lumen uses Bluetooth technology, you can stream audio directly from your smartphone or tablet without any additional equipment.
You can even connect two devices at once! With more than 20 hours of battery life, this sleek device will be ready when you are. Lexie Lumen is the best fit for those suffering from mild to moderate loss.
- It comes with a user-friendly accompanying smartphone app: These hearing aids have an app that lets you customize your hearing experience. We know how frustrating it can be when adjusting settings takes too long or requires multiple steps – so we made sure everything was streamlined into one simple interface for ease of use. You can adjust volume and program settings on the go so that everything sounds just right for whatever situation you find yourself in.
- Offers the interested buyers the free hearing test: Another reason to invest in these hearing aids is that they offer free online hearing tests. Lexie uses background noise to provide a free online hearing test that is recognized and works using numbers presented over the music. The examination determines whether you require a hearing aid.
- Available in both online and offline platforms: Lexie hearing aids are unique in that they can be purchased online or in stores without the need for appointments with a hearing health professional, making them accessible to those who otherwise wouldn’t have access to such technology.
- It comes in a wide array of colors: Lexie Lumen Hearing Aids comes in multiple colors to pick from, including beige, metallic black, light gray, and more. You may thus adapt and wear your hearing aids to match your own style this way.
- It comes with a good protection plan: The monthly subscription of Lexie Lumen comes packed with risk insurance that saves the user from damage, breakage, or loss. Since this risk insurance is included with your monthly subscription, you won’t have to worry about adding a protection plan or dealing with costly repairs.
- It offers only 1 model: The major drawback of Lexie Hearing Aids is that it offers just 1 model of hearing aid, i.e., Lexie Lumen Hearing Aids. It is available at $49 for a period of 24 months. If you’re seeking a more comprehensive list of hearing aids, look for another brand.
- Inability to recharge: Another limitation is that rechargeable batteries aren’t included in your purchase. This means that if your battery dies, you’ll need to replace it before using them again.
- Large in size: Although Lexie hearing aids are compact, they are not as tiny as Eargo hearing aids.
What’s In The Box?
All the Lexie hearing aid attachments are included in one box. It comes inclusive of batteries, domes, tubes, and driving capsules. The slim tubes, for example, are made to provide increased comfort and are virtually undetectable, allowing you to go about your daily routine without drawing attention to your hearing aid.
Plus, when you buy Lexie Lumen Hearing Aids and make a monthly payment, you will get a Care kit box. You can also receive this kit through the Lexie app if you make a one-time payment.
Lexie Hearing App
The Lexie Hearing Aid app is a digital solution to help people with mild-to-moderate hearing loss. It’s designed to improve your ability to hear conversations, especially in loud environments like restaurants and bars.
You can use it anywhere that you would usually struggle with understanding speech, whether watching TV or listening to work meetings. And it works on both iPhones and Android devices!
With the Lexie Hearing Aid app, you can control how much background noise is blocked out, so you only hear what matters most. It also has an automatic volume adjustment feature which means no more fiddling around trying to get the right setting for each environment.
This app will change your life by helping you focus on what matters most when it comes to communication – being able to understand others clearly, even in crowded rooms or busy streets!
Return And Warranty Plan Of Lexie Hearing Aid
You are eligible to return your pair of Lexie hearing add within 45 days of purchase, and you will get a full refund. Once you contact customer care, you will get a RA number and other quintessential forms through email. Return all the accessories that came along with the hearing aids followed by the filled forms. To get a full refund, make sure that all the accessories must be in undamaged condition.
With a 1-year manufacturer warranty, you can trust your Lexie hearing aid will be repaired or replaced if anything goes wrong. You don’t need to worry about paying for repairs or replacements because they take care of all costs associated with repairing or replacing your device. This includes shipping both ways and any service fees required by the repair center. In addition, this warranty covers batteries and parts needed for normal wear and tear, such as ear tips and tubing material replacement when necessary due to normal use over time. It doesn’t matter how old your device is – if there is something wrong with it, they will fix it at no cost to you! The only thing not covered under this warranty policy is damage caused by accident, misuse or abuse, or loss.
The Bottom Line:
If you’re searching for a cost-effective pair of hearing aids that may be customized and fit your hearing profile precisely, Lexie Hearing Aid is worth considering. Our devices are discreet and comfortable, so you can wear them all day long without feeling self-conscious or uncomfortable. Plus, they’re easy to use! What users love about these hearing aids is that instead of having to visit an audiologist first, Lexie hearing aids may be purchased online or in a retail shop. These tiny devices are designed to help people with mild-to-moderate hearing loss hear better and enjoy life more.