Skullcandy boasts of being one of today’s best audio equipment manufacturers. If you have purchased your first or second pair of earbuds or headphones and are facing serious issues pairing them with your devices, we have you sorted.
Here is an all-inclusive explanation of connecting or troubleshooting your Skullcandy wireless earbuds.
To know more, read below:
Connecting Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds
You can connect Skullcandy wireless earbuds with Android, Mac, iOS, Windows, PS4, Xbox and other devices. Ensure they are on with their Bluetooth turned on before establishing a connection between the earbuds and related devices.
Later, please search for the Skullcandy wireless earbuds from the other device to connect them.
Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds – Connecting With Android
- You need to ensure your earbuds are on and ready in the pairing mode for starting the connection. On your Android device – Go to settings and scroll down to connected devices. To switch on the Bluetooth, toggle the ON/OFF button.
- Your device needs to be accessible to all nearby devices. It would be best to scan for the Bluetooth devices on your Android gadget close by. You will have a list of available devices. Click on the earbuds device.
- Your Android gadget will spontaneously pair with your earbuds and play the audio instantly.
Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds – Connecting With MacOS
- For a start: Power on your earbuds for pairing with macOS.
- Open macOS system – Open settings – System Preferences and then Bluetooth.
- After the Bluetooth is on, to add a new device, click the + sign. A list of available devices will be there to choose from, so select the earbuds. The earbuds will seem as ‘Headset’ in the available devices list.
- For an accomplished connection, ensure that the earbuds are in pairing mode. If you are directed to enter a passkey, it should be 0000.
- Now, click on the Continue button and then the Finish button. Now your earbuds are ready to play.
Skullcandy Bluetooth Earbuds – Connecting With IOS
- After opening your iOS device settings, straight away navigate to the Bluetooth. Now toggle the ON/OFF button, and you will find: that the button turns green when on and gray when off. Just ensure that the device is detectable by the nearby devices.
- Furthermore, when you power your Skullcandy wireless earbuds, ensure they are in pairing mode. Scan for the accessible Bluetooth devices.
- If your wireless earbuds are in close vicinity, they will automatically appear on the list of available devices. For pairing, click on the earbuds, and enter 0000 as the passkey, if required. This will pair your earbuds, and the audio will play spontaneously.
Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds – Connecting With Windows
- It’s effortless to connect the wireless earbuds with Windows. To pair them, check earbuds are on, search for earbuds after turning on the Bluetooth on your Windows.
- Go to the Action Center on your computer’s taskbar and click the Bluetooth icon. If the Bluetooth icon isn’t there, open the control panel, select devices, and then have Bluetooth with the other devices.
- Once the Bluetooth is switched on, open the Action Center and click on the button that directs Connect, you will have a list of devices in front of you consisting of Skullcandy Bluetooth Earbuds (provided they are on) and for accomplishing the following prompts.
Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds – Connecting With XBOX & PS4
- Xbox doesn’t allow Bluetooth; instead provides Xbox wireless technology that is lacking in Skullcandy Bluetooth Earbuds. For pairing, a Bluetooth adapter is required for your Xbox. For initiating the connection, connect your adapter with the wireless controller and then switch on the Xbox console.
- After the connection is established, open console settings and select Audio Output to be Bluetooth Headset. Now, the Xbox is ready to send audio to your earbuds.
- Like the Xbox, even PS4 doesn’t permit Bluetooth, and the Bluetooth USB dongle takes place for pairing. Make your console Bluetooth ready by connecting the dongle to the console via a USB slot.
- Yes, your earbuds should be on and in pairing mode too. Your PS4 will spontaneously recognize the earbuds with the Bluetooth USB dongle and give you a great gaming audio experience.
- After you connect, choose PS4 settings from the given menu. Choose the settings menu, open the devices, and navigate – Audio Devices. Click on the ‘Output Device‘ and then select the USB headset.
- You get another alternative, ‘Output to Headphones‘ and you can change it to ‘All Audio’.
Solution Tips For Pairing Issues
Some issues may be required to be troubleshot during the pairing process:
- Ensure that the devices are at a reasonable distance while you connect them.
- You need to reset both of your devices soft to clear away any bugs.
- If you had any device that was previously paired with your device, then immediately unpair it. As the previous connectivity may cause hurdles for the new pairing, turning it off and unpairing the device may resolve the issue.
- Keep distance from any electrical devices that may cause any hindrance, such as microwaves, Wi-Fi routers, and SUB 3.0 ports. You may end up having a successful connection this way.
- If the Bluetooth headphones are visible and you can’t pair them, remove them from your device and then rediscover it.
- Ensure that the devices are adequately charged.
If still, the problem stays, then check out here: https://skullcandy.co.nz/pages/how-to-pair